European Roulette is a casino game that uses a roulette wheel and a grid.
The live croupier spins the roulette wheel in one direction and spins the roulette ball in the opposite direction.
The online players bet on which pocket number the roulette ball will land.
The European Roulette has 37 pockets, one zero and numbers 1 to 36. Every number is coloured red or black, except for zero.
Zero will be green coloured.
How To play :
To play European Roulette, place the chips on a suitable area of the virtual Roulette table.
This should be corresponding to the type of bet you make.
- Select a chip denomination and click the mouse on the corresponding area or areas of the table on the screen.
- There are two major categories of bets in Roulette: inside bets and outside bets.
- Bets on a single number or a group of two to six falls under inside bets.
- These bets are placed in the inner area of the Roulette table, where the numbers are placed.
- Outside bets are bets on twelve or more up to eighteen roulette numbers.
- These bets are placed in suitable positions around the outer area of the table.
- The live croupier will spin the Roulette wheel and the ball will spin around inside the wheel.
- As the wheel slows down, the croupier will announce ‘no more bets, wherein further bets are not accepted.
- The wheel will slow down and the roulette ball rest in one of the pockets.
- The pocket in which the ball lands will be the winning Roulette number.