Texas Holdem Poker Multiplayer Online provides you a whole new exciting poker experience. You can have never-ending fun with this poker game.
Texas Holdem is one of the fastest online games that can have up to 10 players each.
We bring you this interesting game on to your desktops and laptops.
How To play :
Based on the limit and betting structure, players will place blinds and antes so that they get an initial amount to begin the game. This is known as posting.
- The dealer shuffles a standard deck of 52 playing cards. Each player will have two private cards facing down, which are known as the hole cards or pocket cards.
- Then begins the betting round with the players to the left of the blinds. This is the preflop betting round, which players call raise or fold.
- After betting round, the dealer discards the top card of the deck, which is called bum card. This will prevent cheating.
- The dealer flips the next three cards, face up on the table, which is known as flop. These are communal cards, which anyone can use to combine with their two pocket cards and form poker hand.
- The player on the left side of the dealer can begin another betting round.
- After the betting, the dealer burns again and flips another communal card on to table, which is known as turn.
- The player on the left side of the dealer begins another round of betting. This is the round where the bet size doubles.