Three card poker game is a popular casino game, which is played with a single 52-card deck.
The player can enjoy the game in two modes. The Ante and Play wagers compete on the player hand against the dealer hand.
The Pair Plus allows players to wager on if these will be dealt a Pair or better. The Play/Ante game let players to wager against the dealer to understand the highest hand.
How To play :
- Initially, the players should select the size of their bet.
- To do this, you should click on the chips found on lower right corner of the screen.
- Adding chips helps you bet between $1 and $500.
- You should play atleast one of these games and can play both if you wish to do so.
- In the game, the player and the dealer will get three cards.
- After seeing your hand, you will know if you had won the Pair and bet.
- If you made the Ante bet, then you will have to make another choice.
- You can fold, paying your initial bet or can opt another Raise bet.
- This will reveal you the dealer’s hand.
- If you beat the dealer, then your Ante-bet is paid out at even money
- If the dealer qualifies having a minimum of a queen in their hand, then you will win the Raise bet.
- If the dealer beats you, then you will lose both Ante and your Raise.